How I did on last week’s goals
- Write fiction for at least 1 hour per day. I did so-so with this one. Life was like “The hell you say!”
- Do something active 3x. Thank goodness for living room dance parties. 😀
- Drink more water. Much improved!
My goals for this week
- Finish beta reading. I owe people thoughts on pages. Y’all are super talented.
- Prep for Midwest Writers Workshop. It’s almost time!
- Keep up with physical activity. Gotta work on that mind-body connection.
A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised.
There’s very little I hate more than seeing people I love upset and not being able to do a damn thing about it.
The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write).
Organization. Sometimes it’s so hard dealing with emotional and physical clutter (yes, I’m just now getting completely unpacked in my new-ish apartment. Don’t judge me.)
Something I love about my WiP.
It’s totally surprising me!