How I did on last week’s goals
- Query drafting. I have notes and a skeletal framework. I need to finish this week for sure!
- Finish beta reading. Finished one project just as another one fell in my lap. Labor of love. 😀
- Get to phase II of TWSHS revision plan. I know this sounds cryptic as hell but it’s going great.
My goals for this week
- Write fiction for at least 1 hour per day. I have great time management skills when I actually, you know, try.
- Do something active 3x. Living room dance party, yoga, climb up and down the stairs, whatever it takes.
- Drink more water. I’m wayyy too caffeinated. *shakes*
A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised.
So, wait, he put his fingers where?
The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write).
Something I love about my WiP.
My MC’s best friend. Super smart and determined and always on the verge of running out of fucks to give.