Ah, summer. When the temperature’s hotter than an elephant’s nutsack and all you want to do is sip cool drinks, put your feet up and lose yourself in a filthy beach read. It’s also Ready. Set. Write! time. If you’re unfamiliar, RSW is a summer long writing challenge hosted by Erin Funk, Elodie Nowodazkij, Alison Miller, Jamie Morrow and Katy Upperman.
I’ll briefly update here on Mondays so today we’re kicking things off by posting our goals.
- Complete revisions for THINGS WE SHOULD HAVE SAID.
- Complete first draft of AGAM (super-sekrit former Camp Nano project)
- Have fun! I’ve been working the side hustles so hard I forget to take time off. I want to visit the red pandas at the zoo, watch movies with lots of explosions, travel somewhere I’ve never been before, hear live music and see theater in the park.
THIS WEEK’S GOALS
- Finish one book for the YA Buccaneers Summer Reading Challenge
- Revise four chapters of THINGS WE SHOULD HAVE SAID
- Stick to my sleep plan and get good rest.