The first week of Writer Recharge was pretty good. I claim victory! There’s still time to join, details here.
So How Did Last Week Go?
- Revisions are going well for THINGS I SHOULD HAVE SAID despite the crippling fear of dual POV that grips me every time I open that darn thing.
- Between revisions and notes on a new story, I made my 500 new words per day goal.
- My Write Lady Head Right contribution is a revised scene from a long-dormant WIP. The Roommate approved and combated his bias by forming an impromptu focus group of co-workers who gave it the thumbs-up and asked if he was my muse. 😀 It posts here on February 13 and definitely check out the other blog hop participants. Seriously brilliant stuff.
- I started OPEN ROAD SUMMER and I’m hooked. It’s so, so good.
- Had a couple of not-so-great health days so I didn’t get as much physical activity in as I wanted. But there was copious chair and bed dancing. That counts, right?
- There’s a pitch workshop in a couple of weeks that has me super excited. Cheers for writers IRL!