Ready. Set. WRITE! is a summer writing intensive that encourages goal-setting, accountability, and support no matter where you are in your writing life. Our awesome hosts are Alison Miller, Jaime Morrow, Erin Funk, and Katy Upperman. More details HERE.
HOW I DID ON LAST WEEK’S GOALS
I didn’t post last week so I kept working on the previous week’s goals.
- Drink more water than anything. Killed it thanks to my 64-oz travel mug, Sir Archie of the Kum & Go (so dubbed by Ami Allen-Vath).
- Get at least 500 words on the WIP. – Hahahahahaaaaaa
- Send short story to readers. – *deep breath* Bwahahaahaaaaaa
- 10:30 p.m. bedtime. – About 50/50 on this one
MY GOAL(S) FOR THIS WEEK
- Incorporate more chill-out activities: meditation, gentle yoga, deep breathing, etc.
- At least 500 words for Day 1 of Camp NaNoWriMo
- Learn more about Intracranial Hypertension (IH) this nifty new friend that’s come into my life
- Write at least one book review
A FAVORITE LINE FROM MY STORY
Only drink from the keg or BYOB. Because animal tranks.
THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE I FACED THIS WEEK
Health issues. Finally shook the summer sinus infection from hell, so that’s awesome. But getting some answers (which led to more questions) from docs about other issues is requiring a bit of adjustment in the life department. At least now when someone tells me it’s all in my head, I can say, “You’re right!”
SOMETHING I LOVE FROM MY WIP
This story feels fearless. I’m not letting the usual things bog me down or trip me up. Hallelujah!