I’M THINKING ABOUT…
- Reading. Thanks to everyone who voted on what I should read next! I’m looking forward to starting THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME.
- Writing. Did y’all realize that the only way to get better at it is to do it ALL THE TIME? Who knew? I’m glad to be on a much more regular writing schedule now that the busy holidays have ended.
- Clutter. My house is overflowing with stuff I don’t need or things that I haven’t seen/used in years yet for some reason can’t get rid of. I feel an early Spring cleaning coming on.
- My senior kitty Domino. He’s steadily improving. He’s getting less and less insulin each week and looks better than he has in years. Fingers crossed that he’s in diabetic remission.
- Money. Namely, I need to make more AND save more. Thankfully, I’m no stranger to frugality. It’s belt-tightening time.
What’s on your mind?