As deadlines rush up at me, I’ve sought extra motivation. Usually, I’m really good at lighting fires under my own ass, but I need as much fuel as possible and anything I can do to stay on task helps. So I’ve scoured the interwebs for these nuggets of inspiration:
- Cheryl Renee Herbsman’s excellent advice on how to describe characters.
- Mother. Write. (Repeat) thinks entering blog contests is a good idea.
- The YA Curator provides an easy-to-understand analysis of the different kinds of publishers.
- YA author Stephanie Kuehnert offers an update on her new plan to write more words every day.
- Forever Young Adult brings the oh-so-needed comic relief with “Fifty Shades of Parody.”
Stumbled across anything motivating lately?