I don’t know about y’all, but this A to Z Challenge is damn near killing me! In the very best way, of course. I thought I was doing good to maintain a MWF posting schedule but every day? Lordy! I’ll post a more thorough reflection on the challenge sometime in May when my brain recovers.
Last week, I managed a series of guest posts on my other blog which had daily entries as well. That was a lot for a blog that normally has a weekly posting schedule. Thanks, A to Z! See what you’ve done to me?
Recently, I was tagged for the Lucky 7 meme by Ben Chiles over at Story Multiverse. Thanks, Ben!
- Go to the 7th or 77th page of our Work in Progress (or latest book).
- Count down 7 lines.
- Copy the 7 sentences that follow and post them.
- Tag 7 other authors.
From page 77 of ‘TIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU, which I’m currently revising:
He sits up, laughing. “You lasted longer than I thought you would.”
“That’s a really sick game!”
“I’m not playing a game. I wanted to be close to you.”
“You’ve been pushing me away for weeks. Now you want to be close to me?”
“I do and I don’t.”
“Are you drunk?”
“I hate that you’re with JP. I’ll live with it if I have to, but you can’t keep running to me when things aren’t right with him.”
If you’re reading this consider yourself awarded! Put your lines in the comments or if you post on your blog, leave the link so I can check it out.
Kelly Hashaway gifted me with the Sunshine Award. Mercy buckets!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
- Write a post about it
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know.
- Answer the questions below.
- Favorite color: Green, all shades.
- Favorite animal: Chupacabra
- Favorite number: 3. It’s the magic number.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Tea. If I could hook up an IV of that stuff, I would.
- Facebook or Twitter: Twitter.
- My passion: Tied between writing and music. Nope, I won’t choose. You can’t make me.
- Getting or giving presents: Getting. Does anyone admit this? I love surprises!
- Favorite pattern: Penrose tiling.
- Favorite day of the week: Saturday.
- Favorite flower: Paperwhites.
Y’all feel free to answer these! Maybe it will help me make more writerly friends. 🙂