My first blog award! Thanks to Kelly Hashway for the honor. This means I must share ten things about myself and give the award to six other blogs.
- I wrote my first book when I was eight years old for creative writing class. I illustrated and bound it myself. I got an A. 🙂
- I have extreme wanderlust. I’m usually plotting on the next trip before my vacation has ended. Right now I have my eye on Europe.
- I am an extreme night owl. I can get by on about five hours of sleep regularly but occasionally I’ll have stress-induced insomnia that cuts it down even less.
- I don’t wear a lot of makeup. It’s probably because my mother didn’t let me wear anything but Lip Smackers and clear nail polish until I was sixteen years old. I’m still a gloss girl, it’s just MAC now.
- I hate mayonnaise.
- I have voice crushes on Bill Kurtis and Mike Rowe. They can talk to me all day.
- I’d rather watch hardcore action movies than romantic comedies.
- I used to have a crazy Coca-Cola addiction. I would say, “Oh, I only drink one a day” but that “one” was in a 64-oz. travel mug. Hooking up an IV would have been more efficient.
- I can understand Spanish pretty well but struggle with speaking it fluently. It’s super slooowww and annoying for all involved.
- I love ghost stories, the eerier the better.
Paying it forward to: